Woodgrove PTSO Accomplishments:
* Staff welcome back breakfast
* Funded incentives for Safe Schools Ambassador Program
* Supported WHS Latin Club state convention participation
* Sponsored Kaplan SAT/ACT practice test
* Purchased Smart Pal manipulatives and batteries for Math Department
* Provided incentives for those students retaking SOLs in Reading/Writing
* Funded Noodle Tools - a web based subscription program for learning how to properly research and cite sources.
* Provided refreshments and shoe and coat check-in for Homecoming
* Supplied Coffee cart and breakfast items for Western Loudoun Business Partnership breakfast during American Education Week.
* Provided teacher recognition rewards for the WHS PBIS program.
* Sponsoring senior breakfast and all-night after graduation celebration
* Keeping the Woodgrove community informed and up-to-date with news from all school departments through publication of the Woodgrove Weekly e-newsletter.
* Welcomed guest speakers on utilizing LCPS databases and research tools and Assistive Technology resources.
* Awarding two scholarships to members of the Woodgrove senior class.
* Supplying volunteers for over 20 yearly events.
The Woodgrove High School PTSO raises funds through membership dues, Woodgrove Marketplace, school reward programs, volunteer work with Lovettsville/Waterford Ruritans and Kaplan ACT/SAT test registrations.
It is never too late to join the Woodgrove PTSO!