It is extremely important that we maintain safety when loading, unloading, and transporting students to and from school. We ask your cooperation in sharing that responsibility with LCPS in the following ways:
1. Review bus safety information with your child.
2. Review behavior expectations on the bus and at your child’s bus stop.
3. Provide written requests to your child’s teacher if your child is to take a different bus home.
4. In the event of early dismissal or closings, busses will follow their normal routes.
5. Do not pass any bus with flashing red lights and/or the stop sign displayed.
6. Only use the “kiss and go” lane to drop off and pick up your child.